Thinking of a straight curling?
I have some bad news for you.
Straightening the curling without damaging your hair is an MISSION.
Yes, just like you read it.
It doesn’t matter if you straighten your hair with keratin or flat air or any other way.
Whichever method you choose, your hair will suffer the consequences.
I’m not here to defend the devil, but let’s be clear.
You went through a very difficult process to get unbelievably beautiful curls, and now you want to go straight back. You may also go crazy.
If that’s the case, I’d rather use a hair curler.
I know it sounds difficult, but for me the most important thing is to advise you what is best for your hair.
We are all human now. And we make mistakes, or we fail to anticipate the consequences of our actions.
And I can assure you that I understand.
- You may think that with curlers, your hair will get more wrinkles, but you don’t think about the hours you need to style it.
- Or maybe the stylist made a mistake and instead of soft waves she leaves you with curls that make you look uncomfortable.
- Or maybe you simply miss out on your straight hair.
Well, I’m not as bad as I look. But in life there is always a bit of good and bad.
I gave you the bad thing. A good challenge for you to learn how to take care of your hair.
And well, I’ll let you know below.
Because I’ll tell you two less aggressive ways to straighten your hair and avoid starting the long path that leads to hair loss that sometimes doesn’t come back.
So today, I’m going to tell you:
- Ways to straighten hair with curlers
- How to take care of hair before and after curling
Whatever your decision, remember this.
TO INSTALL YOUR DEADLINE YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH AFTER THE APPLICATION DATE.
It doesn’t matter if you hate your curls. It doesn’t matter if your brother calls you to screw the cork.
To straighten your hair, you should wait at least a month.
Said that, and I hope it really sticks to your brain, let’s get started.
How to straighten a fixed with as little damage as possible
I want to believe that before straightening your hair, you will take good care of your hair.
Because if not, nothing will be the same. You can straighten your hair, and instead, you will get opaque white hair with lots of curls.
Would you like to know what is the least aggressive method?
Well, guess what.
Overall, it has a long, black body and it leaves behind rays of heat as it passes through. What is it?
Very well, you guessed it. The iron is flat!
Straighten your hair with an iron
Yes I know. It can be a bit disappointing as it’s not a permanent solution.
But if you straighten your hair with a curling iron, your hair will be much less fluffy because you won’t be using any chemicals to change the inner structure of your hair.
Alternatively, if your hair is very healthy, you can pre-dry it with a dryer and a diffuser while straightening the curls with a comb.
Then, equip yourself with patience.
- It is not as simple as using flat irons. Remember that you have a permanent hair perm.
- You should divide your hair into small pieces, not larger than 1.5 cm, and use the iron to flatten each part, gently press.
- I recommend that you start straightening the pieces closest to the base.
This is the least aggressive method to get you going.
Of course, as soon as you wash your hair, your curls will return.
What can happen if you straighten your hair two or three times a week is that the curls will slowly stretch.
But understand that they will never completely go away until the potency is over.
Now, let’s move on to the next method.
One set fixed.
No, I’m not crazy. In this case a fixed set will be used very differently.
Straighten hair with the home hair curler
Before explaining this method, I want to clarify something.
After using the kit, your hair can dry out.
So I recommend going to the salon for a professional deep moisturizing treatment.
You will only need to use the fixation solution and neutralizer included in the kit.
This time, you will not use the stick, as you are trying to get rid of the curls.
- Wash your hair with regular shampoo, dry it with a soft towel, and divide your hair into 4-6.
- Then, using the gloves, begin to apply the curling solution while brushing each part of the hair while applying the solution.
- Always use a wide tooth comb.
- Once you’ve finished applying the solution to your entire head, keep brushing your hair straight for about 10 minutes.
- After the time is up, rinse your hair with plenty of hot water. When I say hot, I mean as hot as you can bear without burning yourself.
- Dry your hair with a towel and apply the neutralizing solution to your hair, just like you used to apply the solution before.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse with hot water.
After completing this whole process, you will see your curls more stretched, almost completely.
Whichever method you choose, you should prepare your hair for the front and back.
And this is equally important and how to straighten the curls from your curling iron.
How to take care of hair before and after curling irons
Certainly, after curling, you will take care of your hair to regain the moisture lost during the curling process.
This will make it stronger so it can cope with the straightening I told you earlier.
What I recommend is the day before, whether you are using a straightener or a curling iron, overnight with coconut oil .
It is not a science and it penetrates the hair, nourishes and adds moisture to the hair.
Now, the most serious part happens after straightening your hair, as your hair will get dry.
And you will need a lot of hydration.
Because in a short while you’ve decided to go through two processes that involve chemicals, and unless your hair is made of steel, like Superman’s muscle, it should at least be a little dry.
Do you want me to be honest?
If you can, go to a salon and do a treatment like Olaplex.
Don’t think badly of me! NOT because I want to get clients. I recommend this for your hair. Also, I am writing for women from all over the world.
My concern is the health of your hair.
Can’t pay for a treatment like Olaplex ?
Take a look at other cheaper treatments that will get your hair into the hands of the experts.
Because it’s better for prevention than treatment.
So, do you want to hear my conclusion?
- If you feel that curling straightening is a life and death problem, try it with the iron.
- If you feel that straightening curls depend on the most important thing in your life, try the curling set.
- But if you think you can live without a crown, and you can wait until it goes away for months, do it.
In the end, what did you decide?