Is your hair not growing as fast as you would like?
Do you want to stop hair loss?
Then your best option is to use castor oil, but the trick is to let it soak in your hair overnight.
That way, the miraculous properties of this natural product will be enhanced, although, unfortunately, few people realize its properties.
Leaving castor oil in your hair overnight, you will ensure that its key ingredients, like ricinoleic acid, omega-6 and 9 fatty acids, vitamin E and minerals will do wonders throughout the night, helping enhances hair growth. much thicker and stronger.
Do you want to know how I know?
Because a year ago, my five-year boyfriend decided to take a job overseas, and although he asked me to come, that wasn’t the time for me to move.
I have only two years left to complete my studies, and I also have a good job where I can progress quickly.
Even though my decision not to go with him was mine, but I was devastated.
I fell into a deep depression, an illness that affected me mentally and physically.
I lost nearly seven kilograms, I had to deal with anemia, and slowly, I started to see my hair literally fall out day in and day out.
With the help of my family, other friends and a psychologist, I gradually accepted the breakup with my boyfriend.
After giving up my depression, I regained my normal weight, I defeated the anemia, but there is an enemy that hangs on: hair loss.
And when I mention loss, I am referring to a lot, a lot of hair falls out in bunches every time I brush my hair, when I shower, on the sheets and in towels when I blow my hair.
I remember that one of the things that my boyfriend admires most about my physique is my hair. It was as if I could still see him, playing with my hair, calling me “Rapunzel” in laughter.
I also remember that his grandmother was always talking about some castor oil to help your hair grow faster.
And that’s where I learned two things: I needed to stop losing my hair, and I also needed to start living each day as if it were my last. I owe it to myself.
I started to study this topic, focusing on castor oil. Who knows? Maybe the guy who was my angel, or in other words my boyfriend, is giving me a solution!
Are you one of those people like me who want every day of their life to be unique?
Then keep reading, because I’ll tell you:
- What are the benefits of leaving castor oil in your hair overnight
- 3 types of castor oil and choose the one that suits your hair needs
- How to use oil correctly for oil to work properly
- How to get hair out of hair after an all-night incubation.
I think angels exist, and in a way, my favorite angel, brought me castor oil.
Today, you will be your angel. Do you accept it?
What are the benefits of leaving castor oil in your hair overnight?
Leaving the oil on overnight is the best way to make sure it has enough working time to get the results you want.
In addition, the ricinoleic acid found in the oil stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, improves the health of the hair follicles and scalp and reduces hair loss .
Combined with omega-6 and 9 fatty acids, it penetrates the hair shaft and roots and nourishes and restores optimal hair health and stimulates hair growth.
The oil is extracted from castor seeds through a pressing process and it is mostly colorless or light yellow in color with a gentle aroma.
You may feel that it is sticky and thick, but fear not. After all, at night, flies don’t tend to be around. Also, obviously, you should wrap your hair with a shower cap.
By using the oil every night, you will be able to grow up to 3 to 5 cm tall, although that will always depend on each person’s scalp condition.
Now, to guarantee you the best results, you should know that there are different types of castor oil: organic, black from Jamaica and aquatic.
Would you like to know the differences between each one?
The 3 types of castor oil, and which one to choose from depends on the needs of your hair
Basically, this sums up: tell you what you are looking for and I’ll tell you what castor oil to use.
- Castor oil organic
This oil is extracted directly from castor seeds without heat and is used mechanically rather than chemically, called expulsion pressing.
The cold press ensures that there is no nutrient depletion in the seeds and that it has a light yellow color.
Now, I will tell you the most important part:
If you have curly hair and a scalp that is dry, itchy, and prone to irritation, I recommend this oil as it is less alkaline.
- Black castor oil, Jamaica
In this case, the seeds are roasted and then pressed with the oil, which is where the black color is.
If you have straight hair and a healthy scalp , this is the ideal oil for you, as it is more easily absorbed into the hair and scalp.
- Hydrogenated castor oil
Thanks to the help of a nickel catalyst, this oil really has a wax consistency.
Contrary to previous oils, it is odorless and insoluble in water.
It is mainly used in cosmetics, varnishes, and polishes.
Now let me ask you a question:
What exactly are you looking for with castor oil use?
- Anti-hair loss
- Stimulates hair growth
Whatever the answer, oil will help you get there, but what will change is how you use it.
Let’s start with those who choose option A: hair loss prevention.
Do you want to stop hair loss? Here’s how you should use castor oil
- 1/2 cup castor oil
- Take a little oil from the palm of your hand and smooth it over hair from root to tip and massage evenly. If possible, wet hair.
- Wear a shower cap so you don’t get your pillowcase dirty with the product.
- The next morning, wash it off and use a towel to gently dry your hair.
It seems difficult to absorb all the oil from your hair, but don’t worry. Later on, I will teach you how to do it easily.
You want to stimulate hair growth? Use oil this way
In this case, we’ll combine the power of castor oil with three other oils: coconut, almond, and sesame. While you can add or remove oils to your liking, there’s nothing like using all four together.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon castor oil
- Mix the four oils and massage the mixture on the scalp from root to tip. You can reheat the mixture in a double boiler to allow it to penetrate faster.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap to avoid dirty sheets and pillows.
- The next morning, wash your hair and pat dry gently with a towel.
How often should I use the castor oil mask?
It will all depend on your goals.
- If you’re looking for ways to combat hair loss, you’ll need to use this oil at least twice a week for at least four weeks to get noticeable results. You can also use it up to three or four times a week.
- If you’re looking to start hair growth, I recommend it at least once or twice a week.
Castor oil is thick and naturally sticky. So taking it out of your hair, especially after leaving it overnight, can be a tiring job.
That’s why, here, I will leave you with a technique that you can use to solve this problem easily.
How to remove oil from hair after overnight incubation
- Use warm water to wet scalp and hair. This process opens the pores on the scalp to release impurities.
- Take some of your usual shampoo, add a bit of water, and rub your palms together to create lather.
- Apply the lather to your hair and scalp, gently massage with your fingertips and let the shampoo soak in for one minute.
- Rinse your hair with warm water, using your fingertips to smooth your hair in a circular motion across your scalp.
- Finally, rinse with cold water to prevent, moisturize and help your hair shine.
Now you know how to use castor oil for the best results.
I was able to stop hair loss for at least six months, and in addition, I was able to grow my hair by 15 cm.
Do you know the benefits of leaving castor oil in your hair overnight?